DTC2201 AC110V-220V Thermostat NTC Sensor Digital Display WiFi Temperature Controller Electronic Digital Thermoregulator
Product name: Thermostat
Product model: DTC1201 / DTC2201
Power supply voltage: AC 110 -230V
Temperature range: -40℃ -99℃
Temperature measurement accuracy: ±1℃ (-40℃ -70℃)
Sensor cable length: 100cm
Sensor cable type: NTC / DS18B20 (Optional)
Output capacity: cooling (10A/250VAC) heating (10A/250VAC)
When the thermostat is working normally, press and hold the'S' key for more than 3 seconds to enter the parameter modification mode, the'Set' indicator is on, the digital tube displays the code of the first menu item'F1', press the'∧' or'∨' key The code of the menu item can be adjusted up or down, press the'S' key to display the parameter settings of the current menu, hold down the'S' key, and then short press the'∧' or'∨' key to increase or decrease and display the current menu Parameter setting value; press and hold the'S' key, and long press the'∧' or'∨' key to quickly increase or decrease and display the parameter setting value of the current menu.
Simultaneously press and hold the'∧' and'∨' keys, then power on, and the parameters will be restored to the factory settings.
When the thermostat works normally, press and hold the power button for more than 3 seconds to turn off the thermostat. When the thermostat is off, press and hold the power button for more than 3 seconds to turn on the thermostat.
When the thermostat is working normally, the digital tube displays the current temperature measurement value, and performs automatic recognition and conversion of the cooling and heating working mode.
When the measured temperature ≥ temperature set value + temperature difference set value, enter the cooling state, the Cool indicator lights, the refrigeration relay normally open contact is closed; The Cool indicator flashes, indicating that the refrigeration equipment is in the state of delay protection of the press; when the temperature is measured ≤Temperature setting value, the Cool indicator is off, and the normally open contact of the cooling relay is disconnected.
When the measured temperature ≤ temperature set value-temperature difference set value enters the heating state, the Heat indicator lights, the heating relay normally open contact is closed; when the measured temperature ≥ temperature set value, the Heat indicator turns off, the heating relay normally open contact disconnect.
Cool indicator (Cool and Heat indicators cannot be on at the same time):
On: cooling work
Off: cooling off
Flashing: Press delay
On: heating work
Off: heating off
On: parameter setting status
Data indicator (yellow light: distribution network indicator):
Data transmission indicator
Net indicator (indicating whether the APP is successfully connected to the device):
1. Temperature setting (ambient temperature required by the user): the user can adjust it on the thermostat or APP, the adjustment range is -40 to 99.9 degrees Celsius
2. Temperature difference setting: set the difference between the heating and cooling target temperature when working at a constant temperature; for example, the target temperature is 40 degrees, the temperature difference is set to 2 degrees, stop heating after heating to 40 degrees, and enter the constant temperature mode , When the temperature drops to 38 degrees, re-enter the heating mode, this value differs by 2 degrees, this value can be adjusted by the host or APP, the adjustment range is 0 to 10 degrees Celsius
3. Compressor delay: This function is generally used for compressor refrigeration. If the temperature controller is used for refrigerator freezer, this value must be set. The general setting value is 3-6 minutes according to the back pressure of the compressor. APP to adjust, the adjustment range is 0 to 10 minutes
4. Temperature correction: used to correct the temperature value currently detected by the thermostat, the correction range is 0 to 10 degrees Celsius
1. Please download the "Tuya Smart" APP in the application store, and register to log in.
2. Click Add Device.
3. Power on the device first, then power off after 10 seconds, and then power on.
4. Long press and at the same time, after 5 seconds, the configuration indicator flashes once every 2 seconds, then press the mobile APP to confirm the configuration.
5. Wait for successful network configuration
Repair system data
After the thermostat is powered on, first check whether the parameter settings are correct. If an error is detected, "Er" is displayed. At this time, pressing any key will restore the default parameter settings and work normally. It is recommended to reset the parameters at this time.
System code, reason and action
Sensor failure alarm: when the temperature probe circuit has a short circuit or open circuit failure, the thermostat starts the probe failure alarm mode, closes all execution states, the digital tube displays ``EE'', after the failure is removed, press any key to return to the normal working mode .
Over-temperature limit alarm: When the temperature measurement exceeds the temperature measurement range, the thermostat activates the over-temperature limit fault alarm mode, closes all execution states, the digital tube displays "HH", when the temperature returns to the normal measurement range, press any Press key to return to normal working mode. (DS18B20)
This thermostat is forbidden to be used in water or excessively humid environment. It is prohibited to use in high temperature, strong electromagnetic interference and strong corrosive environment.
The power supply voltage should be consistent with the voltage marked by the thermostat, and ensure the stability of the power supply voltage
In order to avoid possible interference, it is recommended that the sensor lead and the power line maintain an appropriate distance
Strictly distinguish the sensor lead, power cord and output relay interface, can not be connected wrong, the relay should not be overloaded
All wiring changes must be made with the power disconnected
1 x Wireless Digital Temperature Controller
1 x Temperature Sensor Cable